We're still open and delivering. We've taken precautions to keep staff and customers safe. Click for more info
With our 365 days Exchange Policy, it's ok to change your mind
Returns and exchanges
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchase we have a 30 days no-quibble returns policy. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange return of your product(s) to us and we will refund you.
If you change your mind after 30 days, you can still return your order and exchange with any other product(s) available within 365 days after receiving your order. Simply email us at email@example.com or use contact form to arrange for exchange of the products.
There are no-restocking charges etc. however you are responsible to pay for postage and any other associated costs.
Damaged or Faulty goods
All products go through a strict quality controls and we take great care in well packaging your goods before dispatch, but if in a rare case the item you receive is damaged or faulty, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or use contact form and we are happy to exchange or arrange Free Return of these items for you.
Please note the following points:
- DO NOT return items without our notification and issued return form. We are not be liable for lost items or delays in processing refunds.
- We recommend using recorded or tracked delivery service for return items.
- When returning an unwanted item, you are welcome to inspect open and inspect your products, but we are unable to accept returns for any products which have been installed, used or are not in original or good packaging anymore. Items returned must be complete with all accessories and in original internal and external packaging.
- We are unable to offer refunds or exchange for any products which are not in good re-saleable condition for e.g., missing, damaged or ripped packaging, missing parts, used products, installed or partially installed items etc.
All damages must be reported within 3 days of receipt by email to
email@example.com or using our
we will then advise next course of action, we will either arrange return or ask you to dispose of the
damaged goods, we may also ask for pictures of the damaged item(s) in order to file claims with couriers.
Never dispose of goods without our notification.
- If you would like us to arrange collections for goods, please advise in your email and you will be provided with a quote on return postage costs, these are usually about £9.99 per parcel, for non-fragile products up to 30kg in weight and within size restrictions of national couriers such as Parcelforce or UKMail. Fragile items or items above 30kg are usually £39.99. Please note, these figures are general estimates and are not guaranteed, prices vary depending on location, order size and service availability.