COVID-19: We're still open and delivering with all precautions. For more info
Exceptional quality is a key factor contributing to Royal Bathroom's success, we do not sell any products of which we are not 100% satisfied with. Therefore, we are so confident that most products are covered under 5 or 10 years or a Lifetime guarantee, or for a minimum of 12 months against manufacturing defects on all products when used in normal domestic applications. Please refer to product page for period of guarantee for each individual product.
- This guarantee shall apply to products purchased and used exclusively for domestic purposes only or commercial use (only when mentioned in product details or listing).
- The guarantee period lasts for a single continuous period from the date of delivery to you the customer.
- This guarantee is non-transferable and is personal to the original customer of the product
- Original proof of purchase(s) must be shown for any claim under the guarantee.
- Any products that have been modified, altered or transformed in any way are not covered by guarantee
- This guarantee applies to an original installation in accordance with manufacturers fitting instructions and does not cover previously installed products that have been moved from their original installation position or location for any reason.
- Only manufacturing or material defects are covered by guarantee. It does not apply to normal wear and tear, serviceable parts, neglect, abuse, accidental damage, inappropriate use (including inappropriate cleaning) or other events outside of our control.
- Guarantee applies only to the product itself and any liability on behalf of Royal Bathrooms is limited to the replacement cost of the product.
- If a product is deemed to be of faulty manufacture Royal Bathrooms will, at their discretion replace the product. Any related consequential loss or damage is excluded.
- The guarantee is only valid for products purchased and/or installed in the UK.
- No claim will be accepted if a product is installed with a fault (ours or otherwise) that would have been clearly evident before installation.
Our liability under this guarantee excludes, in particular, consequential loss direct or indirect including but not limited to wasted time, materials and expenditure or loss of use, profit, production, revenue, expected savings or goodwill. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.