We're still open and delivering. We've taken precautions to keep staff and customers safe. Click for more info
Back to Wall Toilets
Back to Wall Toilets
Back to Wall Toilets - Scan the Market Before Deciding
The appearance and design of your bathroom are almost considered to be the top priority, especially when renovating your bathroom. The main important point that needs to be considered is generally the decoration with matching fittings and tiles or also those of some vanity units. Meanwhile, a clean, perfectly designed and hygiene bathroom is indeed the most frequently used area in your living place so the demand for attention to its great design.
In today's time, there are several important choices for toilets that are widely available in the market. Starting with those of corner toilets, wall hung toilets, one and two-piece toilets and back to wall toilet. Among several options, the back-wall toilet style is something that is generally favoured by many and is perfect for those of some compact house apartments.
Positives and negatives of buying back to wall toilet
These types of bathrooms are adorned with concealed cistern behind your wall or a cabinet and are either floor properly. So, before selecting one of such popular toilets, it is important to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of back to wall toilets.
- These are generally slim and sleek, and this is the reason why it is highly popular among the number of people. So, installing these items generally, generate an aesthetically pleasing your bathroom with their perfect clean lines and hidden cistern. These toilets are generally fitted up to a false wall or also a cabinet that generally hides the plumbing. The cabinet generally matches the interior decoration and continues the theme of your bathroom accurately.
- The reality can't be denied that it needs less space since they are shorter long for the most part because of their concealed tank that is by and large introduced behind your wall. Additionally, back to wall toilet for the most part needs even less region and furthermore are very helpful in cleaning.
- The design of these items makes them fully aesthetically pleasing as well as highly comfortable. As such kind of toilet can be easily maintained, they can be also highly adjustable to some perfect height for those of users and making it certainly quite convenient to use.
- Compared to those of traditional toilets, these toilets are expensive mainly due to them being generated in the lowest numbers. But now, the masses are asking for this range for it needs less space for the installation.
- Besides, they also need additional work for fitting that will enhance the installation cost and need a kit.
- This is a new phenomenon in the market, it requires consistent support of the professional staff to manage over the years.
Be a rational buyer
Most back to wall toilets are minimal in their design and will complement a modern bathroom. When buying your WC, make sure that you check whether your toilet cistern is included in the pack. Often, because the cistern is a standard item, you will need to buy the two separately. You don't want to hire a contractor to install your bathroom and find that something as essential as a toilet cistern is missing, so do double check if you're not sure. You'll need a support for your toilet cistern, too; again, this may come with the concealed cistern or may be sold separately.
With regards to fixation, first, consider the situating of your back to wall toilet. Your WC soil pipe is an annoyance to move and moving it will be extensively more costly. If you can, at that point, keep up the current situation of the back to wall toilet in your new bathroom design to downplay expenses and pipes work.
Your back to wall toilet can be combined with either a pedestal, semi-pedestal or wall hung basin or an inset or countertop basin on a fitted vanity unit. Again, think about positioning to keep plumbing costs down. It's less tricky to re-route the water supply and waste pipes for a basin than to move a toilet soil pipe, but if your existing basin is in a sensible position, retain that position and spend the resulting savings elsewhere.
Going a step forward, selecting a reliable vendor is one of the very important factors in recent times. The royal bathrooms offer this range in amazing designs including soft-close seats, and rimless pan. The company assures you to deliver your order at your doorstep with zero transportation costs and a warranty on the product as well (terms & conditions may apply).
Additional Services or Get in Touch with Us!
If you have any questions about our bathroom furniture, feel free to contact our customer service team. They are more than happy to answer any questions you may have. We offer are:
- FREE delivery on orders over £399.00
- Minimum of 5% discount
- 365 days exchange policy
- Lifetime Guarantee on selected items
Suites / Toilet & basin suites / Contemporary bathroom suites / Cloakroom suites / Small bathroom suites / Cloakroom suites / Small bathrooms suites / Shower enclosures suites / Straight bathroom suites / Shower bath suites / Enclosures / Rectangular shower enclosures / Quadrant shower enclosures / Offset shower enclosures / Square shower enclosures / Sliding shower doors / Pivot shower doors / Bi-fold shower doors / Walk in shower enclosures / Wet room screens / Side panels / Shower trays / Quadrant shower trays / Offset quadrant shower trays / Square shower trays / Rectangular shower trays / Bathrooms bathtubs / Straight bath / Corner bath / Straight shower bath / L shaped shower bath / B & P shaped shower baths / Bath accessories / Bath panels / Bath screens / Bath waste / Toilet & basins / Toilet & basin suites / Contemporary bathroom suites / Cloakroom suites / Small bathroom suites / Contemporary toilets / Contemporary basins / Pedestal basins / Cloakroom toilets / WC toilet units / Cloakroom basins / Semi pedestal basins / Wall mounted basins / Countertop basins / Toilet & basin accessories / Bathroom vanity units / Floor standing vanity units / Wall hung vanity units / Worktop vanity units / Cloakroom vanity units / WC units / Bathroom cabinet & storage / Bathroom mirrors / Bathroom furniture packs / Showers / Exposed shower kits / Concealed shower kits / Single function kits / Dual function kits / Triple function kits / Electric showers / Shower tower & panels / Thermostatic shower valves / Exposed shower valves / Concealed shower valves / Bar shower valves / Traditional shower valves / Shower accessories / Taps / Basin taps / Bath taps / Kitchen taps / Taps sets / Taps accessories / Heating / Bathroom heating / Towel rails / Radiators / Radiator valves / Heating elements / Bathroom accessories