We're still open and delivering. We've taken precautions to keep staff and customers safe. Click for more info
Traditional Toilets - Our Ancestors Also Had A Class
For quite a while our ancestors were not concerned a great deal with inquiries of clean and cleanliness: in the European urban areas slops and sewage were tossed out of the windows straightforwardly in the city, and even in the XVIII century galleries of royal residences and neighbouring shrubberies frequently served in Versailles as a spot to ease oneself. Since the first sample of the toilet was created, a variety of sanitary equipment such as sinks, urinals, bidets, and sinks of different types appeared on different continents and in different countries. And at first sight, all of them look similar, irrespective of country of origin and so is the base for our traditional toilet range.
Traditional Victorian toilets take its image from Americans and Germans generally make toilet bowls of huge size, and the creation of Italians is recognized by a unique stylistic layout and embellishment. Japanese made of a toilet sink a small-scale research centre doing the investigation.
Toilet wound up vivid, painted, overlaid and designed with embellishment. Be that as it may, in any case, most of the purchasers lean toward conventional white shading and old-style types of disinfected gear. Most of the clean gear is yet produced using porcelain. To recognize one from another from the outset sight is frequently troublesome in any event, for a specialist since items are secured with shading coatings or glosses. From the perspective of operational attributes, it is considered, that porcelain is less permeable, has a lower factor of water ingestion, and in like manner, assimilates soil and scents less. Later one these ranges keep on adding into the traditional cloakroom toilet categories and so is the case in the royal bathrooms. We are making this category in vitreous china by following the water supply regulation of 1999. There is separate semi flush to wall pan, soft close seat, cistern, and fittings simultaneously.
Points to Ponder
There are many types of toilets to choose from in today's market. Buying the wrong toilet for your bathroom can be costly since you can end up with high plumber bills, re-stocking fees, and high-water bills. The most important factors to consider when selecting the appropriate toilet for your bathroom include Rough-in Dimension, Bowl Size, Configuration, Flushing System, Height, Colour and Design.
- The first thing to consider is the toilet's rough-in dimension, which measures the distance from the finished wall to the canter of the sewer drain for the toilet.
- The next enormous thing is bowl size. A great many people see extended toilet bowls as progressively agreeable, however, in a little restroom, a round bowl can spare space.
- There are a few toilet types accessible. A two-piece toilet, in which the tank darts over the bowl, is normally the most economical choice. A one-piece toilet, with a basic tank and bowl, can cost more, yet these units are simpler to clean since they have no crease. Wall-mounted toilets add a show to a washroom, and cleaning under them is a breeze. Be that as it may, this better-quality apparatus can be increasingly costly to introduce because it requires a thicker wall to mount the toilet, and future support could require reviving the wall.
- The flush valve is the opening at the bottom of the toilet tank and controls the flow of water to the toilet bowl when the toilet is flushed. Overall, the larger the flush valve the better the flush performance will be (a 3-inch flush valve is considered very efficient). The diameter of the trap-way is another important factor. The trap-way allows waste to easily pass out of the toilet bowl. In general, the larger the trap the better (a good trap-way size is around 2-1/8 inches). Water consumption is also very important. 1.6 gallon-per-flush is the universal rule of thumb when it comes to water usage. However, most companies decreased the water amount to 1.28 GPF.
- The average height on most toilets is between 480mm to 860mm to the top of the bowl. However, most new toilet models are coming in "comfort" height. The higher seat makes it more comfortable to sit on the toilet and is a must for people that have difficulty standing up or suffer from knee injuries.
- Ensure you get a toilet that matches with the other porcelain installations in the washroom (tub, sink, vanity ledge, tile, and so forth). this is particularly significant if the can is alongside one of these apparatuses. Likewise, watch that your new can configuration will match up well with the general feel of the completed bathroom (present-day, contemporary, transitional or conventional).
The category of the traditional close coupled toilet is not a much-asked range in recent times because very few people could afford the place for the traditional bathroom settings. We offer the customer with free home delivery, and warranty on the product as well (terms & conditions may apply).
Additional Services or Get in Touch with Us!
If you have any questions about our bathroom furniture, feel free to contact our customer service team. They are more than happy to answer any questions you may have. We offer are:
- FREE delivery on orders over £399.00
- Minimum of 5% discount
- 365 days exchange policy
- Lifetime Guarantee on selected items
Suites / Toilet & basin suites / Contemporary bathroom suites / Cloakroom suites / Small bathroom suites / Cloakroom suites / Small bathrooms suites / Shower enclosures suites / Straight bathroom suites / Shower bath suites / Enclosures / Rectangular shower enclosures / Quadrant shower enclosures / Offset shower enclosures / Square shower enclosures / Sliding shower doors / Pivot shower doors / Bi-fold shower doors / Walk in shower enclosures / Wet room screens / Side panels / Shower trays / Quadrant shower trays / Offset quadrant shower trays / Square shower trays / Rectangular shower trays / Bathrooms bathtubs / Straight bath / Corner bath / Straight shower bath / L shaped shower bath / B & P shaped shower baths / Bath accessories / Bath panels / Bath screens / Bath waste / Toilet & basins / Toilet & basin suites / Contemporary bathroom suites / Cloakroom suites / Small bathroom suites / Contemporary toilets / Contemporary basins / Back to wall toilets / Pedestal basins / Cloakroom toilets / WC toilet units / Cloakroom basins / Semi pedestal basins / Wall mounted basins / Countertop basins / Toilet & basin accessories / Bathroom vanity units / Floor standing vanity units / Wall hung vanity units / Worktop vanity units / Cloakroom vanity units / WC units / Bathroom cabinet & storage / Bathroom mirrors / Bathroom furniture packs / Showers / Exposed shower kits / Concealed shower kits / Single function kits / Dual function kits / Triple function kits / Electric showers / Shower tower & panels / Thermostatic shower valves / Exposed shower valves / Concealed shower valves / Bar shower valves / Traditional shower valves / Shower accessories / Taps / Basin taps / Bath taps / Kitchen taps / Taps sets / Taps accessories / Heating / Bathroom heating / Towel rails / Radiators / Radiator valves / Heating elements / Bathroom accessories