We're still open and delivering. We've taken precautions to keep staff and customers safe. Click for more info
- Hudson Reed Chrome Radiator Valves - AngledSpecial Price £9.99 Regular Price £11.56These Modern radiator valves are designed and manufactured by leading bathroom brand Hudson Reed. The valves are Angled and have a high quality chrome finish.In stock
- Hudson Reed Chrome Radiator Valves - StraightSpecial Price £10.99 Regular Price £11.56These Modern radiator valves are designed and manufactured by leading bathroom brand Hudson Reed. The valves are Angled and have a high quality chrome finish.In stock
- Hudson Reed Chrome Minimalist Straight Radiator ValvesSpecial Price £13.99 Regular Price £21.50Matching Hudson Reed minimalist chrome straight radiator valves complement our range of heated towel rails. Beautifully engineered to integrate into any modern or minimalist bathroom.In stock
- Hudson Reed Modern Chrome Angled Radiator ValvesSpecial Price £14.99 Regular Price £21.50These Modern radiator valves are designed and manufactured by leading bathroom brand Hudson Reed. The valves are Angled and have a high quality chrome finish.In stock
- Hudson Reed Modern Chrome Straight Radiator ValvesSpecial Price £15.99 Regular Price £21.50These Modern radiator valves are designed and manufactured by leading bathroom brand Hudson Reed. The valves are straight and have a high quality chrome finish.In stock
- Hudson Reed Chrome Thermostatic Angled Radiator Valve PackSpecial Price £18.99 Regular Price £37.66>Matching Hudson Reed chrome angled thermostatic radiator valves complement our range of heated towel rails. Beautifully engineered to integrate into any modern or minimalist bathroom.In stock
- Hudson Reed Chrome Straight Thermostatic Radiator Valve PackSpecial Price £19.99 Regular Price £37.66This latest design pack of Thermostatic Radiator Valve is brought to you by Hudson Reed. It features a robust design with unique lever, as part of the physical characteristic of each valve.In stock
- Hudson Reed Pure Square Chrome Angled Radiator ValveSpecial Price £27.49 Regular Price £43.00This marvelous pair of Pure Radiator Valves from Hudson Reed can beautifully compliment your radiator with their square shape. Finished in chrome, these angled valves enable you to control perfectly the water flow to the radiator.In stock
Radiator Valves - A New Epoch
With winter well on the way, it's time to prepare for the inevitable cold weather by turning up the radiators and keeping the warmth in. But what if you never had to touch the dial on the radiator again? What if your radiator regulated itself so that you never had to worry about it again? Well, with thermostatic radiator valves, this could become possible.
The royal bathrooms have numerous models for the customers including angled valves, straight valves in the manual as well as the thermostatic base of operations. We also deal with the complete package of the radiator valves. Let’s see some of the basic details of the available categories.
Thermostatic Radiator Valve & Manual Valves
The thermostatic radiator valve (also known as TRV) is a self-regulating valve. You fit it to the hot water heating system in your radiator. They are usable on both gas and oil central heating systems, but you should contact an expert before using a TRV on a solid fuel system. This is because they are not always compatible, so it is a risky task. The TRV allows you to control individual rooms easily and without hassle, making them an especially good choice if you have several rooms to regulate the central heating radiator valves to heat in. It was first invented in 1943 but was not produced on a wider scale until 1973 when we saw the first oil crisis. Nowadays, the TRV has a huge market audience and is distributed worldwide on a tremendous scale.
This entire process is completed without the use of complex controls or electronics. The TRV can maintain the desired temperature even during the event of a sudden temperature drop. Whilst the process is somewhat complicated, you can look at this brief overview to help give you an understanding of how the whole process works together:
- The TRV is made up of two separate parts. There is a valve which will close or open to maintain the flow of hot water.
- There is also a sensor which directly controls whether the valve will open.
- Within the sensor, there is an actuator that contains a substance (wax, liquid or gas) that controls the valve. It opens or closes the valve based on the temperature of the room.
- The temperature of the room is calculated through a connection between an actuator-spindle and the valve-spindle.
Thermostatic radiator stainless steel radiator valves offer a few benefits. The obvious being the fact that you no longer must worry about touching the dial of the radiator again. This will save you time and keep the house warm when you are out or asleep. TRVs are also surprisingly cheap and offer a potential saving in energy bills along with helping the environment through reduced Co2 emissions.
Manual valves, on the other hand, basically act like taps as they straightforwardly control the progression of water into the radiator and subsequently how hot the radiator gets. In this manner the measure of warmth given out will be steady, paying little heed to the encompassing room temperature. Manual valves enable you to turn the warmth up or down, however, you should physically go to the valve to modify. Manual valves have no named settings - just turn the valve head until the radiator is giving the measure of warmth wanted. The littlest most watchful valves accessible are manual valves.
Straight or angled valves?
You might be beginning without any preparation with no pipes introduced; in this case, you can most likely pick where you need your pipes to originate from (any wall or floor). This implies you have an opportunity with regards to picking your radiator and valves. In any case, as is frequently the situation, you may as of now have your pipework introduced. You might have the option to have this moved in any case, if not, this may limit your radiator and valve decisions.
Secondly, the major concerns come in the category that the radiator will be wall-mounted or floor-mounted for your bathroom. “Wall-mounted" implies that the radiator is swung from the wall on sections (without feet). Anyway, there is a typical misguided judgment among property holders that "wall-mounted" implies that the channels leave the wall. Regardless of whether the radiator is dangled from a partition or sat on feet, the networks can emerge out of any place you need them to; out of the wall, out of the floor, along with the avoiding board, and so on. This situation of your networks doesn't influence your decision of the radiator; however, it affects your decision of the valve.
Going a step forward, the customer wants to know that what is their valve connections e.g., side connection or underside connection and so should be the choice for the radiators for their homes. Pipes coming up from the floor on a radiator with side associations, you need "angled" valves the leader of the valves would sit upstanding, either side of the radiator e.g., towel radiator valves angled. Pipes coming up from the floor on a radiator with underside associations than you need "straight" valves The valves would sit underneath the radiator and the leader of the valves can be turned so they are following the base of the radiator and don't fair into the room.
The royal bathrooms offer this category in amazing ranges and allow you to get the order free of cost at your doorstep and warranty simultaneously with, sometimes, terms & conditions.
For More Products