Cube Pivot Door Square Shower Enclosure with Shower Tray 6mm - Various Sizes
Estimated Delivery Cost
Standard (2-3 Working Days): £34.99
Next Day (1 Working Day): £44.99
For delivery on next working day, order before 12pm and choose Express option
Cube Hinged Door Square Shower Cubicle with Shower Tray 6mm Glass - Multiple Sizes
Our Pivot Door Shower Enclosures are featuring 6mm Tempered Glass and chrome frame is especially designed for modern bathrooms. Pivot Shower Door with Side Panel is 1850mm in height and can be adjusted 20mm each side. Shower Door with hinges and magnetic seals has outward opening for easy access. Modern 40mm Slimline Pearlstone Shower Tray is Britain Made and lighter in weight. This Smooth embellishment is made from sturdy, high quality polyurethane resin. Pivot shower enclosure with tray comes with Lifetime Guarantee.
Pivot Shower Enclosure
- Hinged Pivot Door Shower Enclosure
- Reversible Door - Can be fitted to open from either right or left side
- Scratch Resistant 6mm Clear Safety Tempered Glass
- CE & BS EN 12150 approved
- 1850mm height
- Magnetic Door Seals
- Polished Chrome Frame
- Stainless Steel handle with Polished Chrome Finish
- 20mm out of wall frame adjustment each side
- Supplied with screws made of rust resistance Stainless Steel
- Products have passed various test after production to ensure they form water tight seals.
- Shower Tray, Waste & Riser kit sold separately (See the You May Need)
- Supplied with an exceptional Lifetime Guarantee
Stone Shower Tray
- The Pearlstone Matrix has screw retention so that the feet from the leg set (sold separately) can be screwed directly into the base of the tray.
- At just 40mm high, Pearlstone trays are amongst the sleekest on the market.
- All trays are acrylic capped and constructed from a polyurethane resin mixed with filler including volcanic ash.
- The trays are up to 50% lighter than conventional stone resin trays - making them safer for handling and fitting.
- 1 x Pivot Shower Door
- 1 x Side Panel
- 1 x Shower Tray
|Certification||CE & BS EN 12150|