The Pioneer Thermostatic Concealed Valve assumes a rounded profile with a sleek form and blends seamlessly in modern styled bathrooms. Designed to run two outlets, this valve incorporates a diverter to switch between two separate units, making this ideal for the enclosure with overhead and hand showers. An automatic, integrated safety stop feature ensures a comfortably warm shower while reducing the risk of unpleasant heat or scalding while bringing an element of safety and security to the bathroom as it will cut out in the event of the loss of cold water.
- Made in Britain
- Chrome plated Brass trimset
- With built in diverter
- Super-strong lightweight valve
- Highly resistant to calcium build up
- Can withstand pressures up to 25 bar
- Temperature resistant up to 85 degrees
- 100% recyclable
- Manufactured from high grade engineered polymer
- Contains Valquest cartridge
- Thermostatically controlled
- Suitable for water systems between 0
- 1-4 bar pressure
- Suitable for unvented mains pressure systems
- Suitable for use with shower pumps
- Chrome plated ABS trimset
- Patented design
Delivery & Returns
How much will my delivery cost?
Delivery cost will vary based on item size and delivery address. Even if your order contains various item sizes, only one delivery charge will be applied. During checkout you will be asked to chose either Free(If applicable), standard or express delivery and the prices will be shown.MORE ON OUR DELIVERY
Return and Exchange
If you are not happy with your purchase we have a 30 days no quibble returns policy. Simply email us at email@example.com to arrange return of your product(s) to us and we will refund you.
If you changed your mind after 30 days, you can still return your order and exchange with any other product(s) available within 365 days after receiving your order. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use contact form to arrange for exchange of the products.MORE ON OUR RETURNS